Ramen Burger, Night Noodle Markets 2013

By 10:48 PM

Just a quick post about one of the new food crazes of 2013; the Ramen Burger. On Ramen was probably the busiest stalls at the Night Noodle Markets as they are the first in Sydney to debut this creation however we got there early to beat the crowd.


Basically what it is, is two 'buns' made from ramen sandwiching the fillings. On Ramen offers four choices of fillings; beef, chicken, vegetarian and pork and all served with onion, lettuce, tomato and mayo. I opted for the original beef patty. I found it so strange that it was served also with a side of watermelon.


I personally didn't mind the ramen burger, it wasn't bad but it wasn't something that blew me away. The ramen buns were crispy and crunchy however it didn't really give it any extra flavour. For $12.50 I don't think I would be ordering it again and now to wait to see if the hype will blow over or is the ramen burger here to stay. The ramen burger is still available to try at On Ramen at Haymarket if you missed out during the Night Noodle Markets.


On Ramen on Urbanspoon



On Ramen
Address: 181-187 Hay St, Haymarket
Phone:02 9211 6663

You Might Also Like

0 comments